Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hi

Hi Everyone,
Well, we have shopped and have my frig and cupboards restocked. We're still waking up at 2 or 3 and laying awake. I'll get glad to get some rest soon. Yesterday, I was going crazy so we went to Drum Street which is a street with a lot of booths that have culture items tourists want. It was fun to get out and SHOP again. I didn't buy much. Then we went to dinner with the Lowders from last year and that was fun to. The new people seen nice and are still suffering from initial adjustments. Luckily we don't have as much of that this year. I think I am ready for class tomorrow. A bit nervous about these older students. I'm sure it will go fine. Dad is still at the church doing financial stuff from all summer. I hope he gets home soon. I'm hungry. It is warm here high 80's with lots of humidity. It is a little cooler today. Well that is just a fast note on how we're doing. Love you all tons,
Mom

No comments: