Thursday, March 5, 2009

RE: Hi

OK. I've been a total slacker and haven't been writing at all. We're doing great. The weather right now is fantastic and the entire reason I end up loving AZ.  I've been eating my lunches outside on a blanket.  I always start out fully dressed, but as I get warmer and warmer I start taking off layers. Luckily we don't have any 2nd story houses around us!  Otherwise someone would get a real eyeful! :)
Dave has been interviewing around for jobs just to keep his ear out there. He has been offered a position with a company called AmSafe. They produce safety devices (seat belts, air bags, cargo nets, etc.)  We're negotiating with them right now but will probably end up changing companies. The really exciting thing about this is that he will get the job title of Corporate Counsel.  Once he gets that title on his resume there are a lot of job opportunities for him.  So we are slowly working in the direction that we want to go.
Speaking of gardens....we just planted tomatoes and bell peppers here the other day.  Turns out you can plant pretty much everything here, but you just start in Feb instead of June.  It's so weird to get use to but oh so delicious!
Ivy finally decided to walk this week. Her favorite thing is to carry stuff from one room to another. She's so proud of her carrying abilities. She has started talking...kind of....she makes sounds for certain things.  Mom and Dad of course but her next two favorite are blanket and binki.  She doesn't really cry very much, just spends a lot of time yelling.  My other kids yelled, but not like Ivy. She definitely has a strong personality. I dug out Eva's 3T clothes the other day. It's so weird to see the clothes that Eva was walking around in being crawled around in.
So I have my summer plans loosly sketched out:

  • June 26  leave for UT
  • Week of June 29  stay in Mt Pleasant
  • Week of July 6  stay in Rexburg
  • Week of July 13  stay in Rexburg
  • Week of July 20  stay in Boise
  • Week of July 27 stay in Mt Pleasant
If you guys wouldn't mind letting me know what plans you all have scheduled (girls camp, fam reunions, camping, vacations, etc.) I would appreciate it. That way I can solidify my plans in case anyone won't be around during the week I plan on coming.
I love you guys tons! Hope everything is going fantastic!!
Da Carrs

No comments: