Wednesday, April 22, 2009

RE: Warren's Visit - Amber

Hello family! Sounds like China has been super exhausting for Warren. Hopefully his one day of down-sinking will help him gear up for the next round of fun!

Things seem to be getting back to normal, or as normal as they will be for a while, here. I feel like I might be getting the hang of things (knock on wood). Elsie is a really great baby. She only cries when she needs something. It's trying to figure out what she needs that is the frustrating part.

We think she is just about the most adorable thing in our little world, and still can't seem to stop staring and smiling at her. She was super fussy last night so we let her cry for a bit (5 minutes) and it about tore both mine & Tyler's heart out. When the 5 mintues was finally up both Tyler and I jumped up and ran into her. We are such suckers. I'm sure that will wear off soon enough, but we just feel too bad to let her cry for too long right now.

Now that I am feeling more recovered and she has gotten the "all clear" from the doctor at her 2 week visit I am more anxious to get out and about. I plan to do some housecleaning and shopping this week. Wish me luck!

We love you, and can't wait to see everyone that is able to be there over the 4th of July. We weren't planning on coming up, but since so many of the family will be there we decided we better.

Have a happy!
Amber, Tyler & Elsie.

No comments: